- The Enterprise
- The Recorder
The grand opening of the Brandywine branch of Prince George’s Federal Savings took place May 17. The ribbon-cutting ceremony was attended by dignitaries, local businesspeople, customers, bank directors, officers and staff. Prince George’s Federal has been in business for 81 years. Founded by a group of local businessmen in 1931 as the Prince George’s Suburban Home Building Association, its philosophy is to loan and invest locally, according to a news release.