- The Enterprise
- The Recorder
Hot embers from fireworks caused damages estimated at $250 discovered on Thursday to a wooden pylon and deck boards on a pier, state investigators report, at the address in Ridge of Scheible’s Restaurant.
The fire burned itself out, and no response from firefighters was necessary, according to a notice of investigation by deputy state fire marshal Melissa Bean.
No arrests have been reported from a separate fire last week that fire investigators report was intentionally set and damaged a boat at the address of Point Lookout Marina.