- The Enterprise
- The Recorder
Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum's visitor center is closed for the season, but guests can still enjoy the park and grounds every day.
Park visitors are welcome to stop by the Exhibit Barn, which will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays. It features an exhibit, “Farmers, Patriots and Traitors: Southern Maryland and the War of 1812.”
The museum is at 10515 Mackall Road in St. Leonard. Call 410-586-8500 or go to www.jefpat.org.