Two are hospitalized after Oxon Hill fire (washingtonpost.com) -- Gazette.Net


ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT


RECENTLY POSTED JOBS



FEATURED JOBS


Loading...


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Delicious
E-mail this article
Leave a Comment
Print this Article
advertisement

Two people suffered smoke inhalation injuries Thursday night when a fire broke out in an Oxon Hill apartment building, and firefighters rescued a woman in her 60s, Prince George’s County fire officials said. Read the full story at washingtonpost.com.