100 mile Cruise and Show through three Southern Maryland Counties begins at 9:00 am at the Charlotte Hall Park & Ride (30030 Three Notch Rd. Charlotte Hall, MD 20622, behind Burger King) and arrival at the last stop is estimated to be 2:30 pm at Charlotte Hall Veterans Home. Registration begins at 7:30 am. Maps and route info will be provided upon arrival.
Optional Poker Run available for an additional $10.00 per entry – 50% of proceeds go to charity, 30% to winning hand, and 10% each to the next two highest hands.
50-50 raffle tickets available all day, must be at the last stop to win.
Registration Fee is $30.00 per Vehicle, which includes a free Cruisin’ Southern Maryland Event T-Shirt for the first 150 vehicles registered.
- Coronavirus cases rise to 997 in Charles County; 67 deaths so far
- A letter from The American Legion for Memorial Day
- Commissioners approve suit for eminent domain
- Coronavirus cases rise to 989 in Charles County; 67 deaths so far
- Experiencing the Civil War through virtual reality
- Understanding the power and poetry of blowing taps
- Board replaces auditorium equipment
- A decade after Great Recession, some home values remain underwater
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.