To celebrate Valentine’s Day, Wag N’ Wash is inviting California residents to “Red Roses & Wet Noses,” an event to help local rescue animals find their fur-ever homes.
Tiny Toes Kitten Rescue is entirely volunteer and foster-based, so all felines are housed in members’ homes throughout the Southern Maryland area. The St. Mary’s Animal Welfare League (SMAWL) is a non-profit membership organization working to help homeless, abused and neglected animals in the local community. Animal Relief Fund (ARF) is a non-profit organization providing rescue and adoption for dogs, cats, kittens and puppies throughout Maryland.
In partnership with Tiny Toes Kitten Rescue, St. Mary’s Animal Welfare League and Animal Relief Fund, the store’s adoption event will offer additional perks for companions such as:
· Free bandana with self-washes
· Free bag of Acana or Orijen treats during event
· 20 percent off toys and treats
· 30 percent off bedding and crates
Wag N’ Wash Natural Pet Food & Grooming, a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs, has a mission to recognize, promote and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other. Wag N’ Wash provides fresh-baked dog treats, natural food, supplements, full-service grooming and self-wash facilities and toys. Today, there are 18 Wag N’ Wash locations in seven states.To learn more about Wag N’ Wash, please visit https://wagnwash.com.
Latest Special Section
- Update: Three suspects in custody for killing of Bryans Road teen
- Questions linger about Ward Farm contract; recommended bid $2M more than low bid
- A ‘life and death crisis’: Hogan redesignates crime bills
- J.P. Home helps men struggling with addiction find new start
- St. Mary's could become Second Amendment sanctuary area
- Commissioners to meet Feb. 25
- Principals want nurses, higher salaries going forward
- Police briefs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.