Enjoy a surf and turf feast while solving a “who done it” mystery on the scenic Choptank river. The Department of Aging and Human Services is leading a trip on a murder mystery dinner cruise that is sure to start your summer off right. The riverboat is out of the Choptank River Boat Company and the food is provided by the Suicide Bridge Restaurant. The cost of this trip is $121 and includes transportation on a spacious motor coach, dinner cruise meal and riverboat adventure, driver gratuity, and morning bus ride snacks. The menu includes prime rib or lemon chicken, crab cake, potato of the day, green vegetable, garden salad, non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert. A cash bar is also available on the cruise. The bus will depart from the Northern Senior Activity Center at 10 a.m. and will return around 6:45 p.m. The murder mystery dinner cruise is from 1-4 p.m. Payment is due at sign up to secure your spot for the trip. A waiver must be completed the day of the trip prior to boarding the bus. Please let staff know at sign up if you need any accommodations. For more information contact Rachel Mowatt by phone at 301-475-4200, ext. 73103, or by email at Rachel.Mowatt@stmarysmd.com.
- Occurs Saturday, May 30th, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Northern Senior Activity Center29655 Charlotte Hall Rd.
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
- Coronavirus cases rise to 997 in Charles County; 67 deaths so far
- A letter from The American Legion for Memorial Day
- Commissioners approve suit for eminent domain
- Coronavirus cases rise to 989 in Charles County; 67 deaths so far
- Experiencing the Civil War through virtual reality
- Understanding the power and poetry of blowing taps
- Board replaces auditorium equipment
- A decade after Great Recession, some home values remain underwater
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.