Topics covered in this course include, but are not limited to: roundabouts, pavement markings, stop-sign compliance, red-light running, and safety issues such as speeding, seatbelt and turn-signal use. The cost is $15 for AARP members, $20 for nonmembers, payable to AARP. Members must show their membership card to get the member rate. Advance sign up is required. Lunch is available at the Center; cost is $6 for those under the age of 60 and a donation for those ages 60 and above. Call 301-475-4200, ext. 71050, to register for the class. Make lunch reservations when registering.
Latest Special Section
- Commissioners to meet Feb. 25
- Principals want nurses, higher salaries going forward
- Police briefs
- Crews fight garage fire, no injuries
- Md. bill would ban plastic carryout bags from all stores
- Resident complains about complaint process
- Board looks for cuts in St. Mary's public school budget
- Mentors bring prison re-entry organization to St. Mary's
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.