Calvert County Health Department will have free Quit Tobacco Classes starting March 19, 2020 at 6:00pm. One hour a week for eight weeks. Free medication aids. Group support is very important for this journey. For more information or to register, please call 410-535-5400 ext 359 or visit WWW.CalvertHealth.org.
- Starting Thursday, March 19th, 2020, repeats every week on Thursday until Thursday, May 07, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Calvert County Health Dept975 Solomons Island Rd N PO Box 980
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
- Coronavirus cases hit 180 in Charles County; 3 deaths so far
- St. Mary’s Ryken students continue to learn at home
- Accokeek's Bonds continues basketball career in Japan
- PGPD officer tests positive for COVID-19
- Callaway church breaks ground after years of attempts
- School system launches Spanish hotline
- Help fight COVID-19 through mask donations
- With rise of Trump came rise of white nationalism, critics say
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.