Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Enquirer Gazette provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/EnquirerGazette. The deadline to place an obituary is 9 a.m. Tuesday. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handcuffed assault suspect allegedly steals police cruiser
- Background checks on long gun purchases back on agenda
- Fatal fire leads to staffing review
- Air Force District Washington: There's an app for that
- Rosecroft Raceway hosts 2020 season opener
- Military OneSource offers free tax prep starting this week
- Prince George's man caught at airport checkpoint with loaded gun
- VFW 9619's former auxiliary president died in December at 82
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.