St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/Video Production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, Feb. 7, edition. Stories include: Coronavirus nixes China trip for four at St. Mary's College; Two overnight homeless shelters near completion; Island museum receives grant for renovations; Library works toward fine-free cards for all residents; and a look at local sports. Luke Ausenbaugh and Dylan Casoni-Burch are your anchors. Emily Bennett is your director. Sarah Baldacchino is your editor.
Latest Special Section
- Police arrest suspect after second bank robbery
- D.C. woman makes manslaughter plea in stabbing case
- St. Mary's could become Second Amendment sanctuary area
- Hold-up man sentenced to 20 years
- Chopticon students celebrate black history through art
- College president asks for Mattapany improvements
- Delegation, help the sun shine brighter
- Fuel truck crashes in Oakville
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.