St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's black team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Wednesday, May 8, edition. Stories include: crab population highest since 2012, St. Mary's high schools ranked by magazine, youth advisory committee looks to grow, county wins bid for meat processing plant and a look at local sports. Josh and Louis are the anchors. Annalise is the director. Erik is the editor.
Latest Special Section
- Speaking your mind costs $2,439.48 here
- Judge denies bail to Hagerstown man
- Feed St. Mary's to open county's first food bank
- KCA administrator leaves after 11 years
- Pair arrested on drug charges in Calvert
- Mechanicsville man accused of damaging mailboxes
- Retired educators find joy in supporting Port Tobacco One-Room School
- Leonardtown lawmakers elected to leadership roles for state townships
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.