St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/Video Production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's black team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Wednesday, Dec. 4, edition. Stories include: Schools adjust insurance plan for teachers; Potential 7-11 could go near GMHS; BECA in process of seeking new scholarship providers; Superintendent, commissioners talk about Kirwan; and a look at local sports. Aiden Kaleta and Ray Graham are your anchors. Noah Ridgell is your director. Aiden Kaleta is your editor.
Latest Special Section
- St. Mary's County commissioners agenda for Tuesday, Feb. 25
- Great Mills boys basketball has 11-game win streak snapped with loss at Huntingtown
- Bill would expand Maryland in vitro insurance to cover unwed women
- Police arrest suspect after second bank robbery
- D.C. woman makes manslaughter plea in stabbing case
- Hold-up man sentenced to 20 years
- Chopticon students celebrate black history through art
- St. Mary's could become Second Amendment sanctuary area
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Feb 24$15 AARP members, $20 non-members
Feb 25$0 but free will donations accepted
Feb 25$0 admission, donations welcome