St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, June 7, edition. Stories include: pilot plan for oyster bars is launched, failing Compton systems get MetCom connections, soap box derby family aims for world title, and a look at local sports. Luke and Dylan are the anchors. Emily is the director. Sarah is the editor.
This will be the last regular newsbrief for the 2018-2019 school year. Be on the lookout for the “summer hiatus summary editions” that will be posted occasionally during the school's summer break. Regular editions of St. Mary's Now will return at the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year in September.
Latest Special Section
- St. Mary's survivor gives tips about breast cancer
- St. Leonard man dies in Leonardtown collision
- 2019 Southern Maryland fall sports scoreboard
- 2019 Southern Maryland high school fall sports standings
- Southern Maryland high school football roundup Week 7
- Overdose murder suspect to remain jailed
- School system background checks leave 30 unhired
- Virginia man accused of stalking, harrassing ex-wife
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Oct 25$15 at door and $10 online for adults & $8 at door and $5 online for kids under 16