St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, June 7, edition. Stories include: pilot plan for oyster bars is launched, failing Compton systems get MetCom connections, soap box derby family aims for world title, and a look at local sports. Luke and Dylan are the anchors. Emily is the director. Sarah is the editor.
This will be the last regular newsbrief for the 2018-2019 school year. Be on the lookout for the “summer hiatus summary editions” that will be posted occasionally during the school's summer break. Regular editions of St. Mary's Now will return at the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year in September.
Latest Special Section
- 2019 Southern Maryland summer sports scoreboard
- Missing man found deceased in St. Mary's County
- Fatal collision in Mechanicsville under investigation
- Speaking your mind costs $2,439.48 here
- Judge denies bail to Hagerstown man
- Feed St. Mary's to open county's first food bank
- KCA administrator leaves after 11 years
- Pair arrested on drug charges in Calvert
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.