St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/Video Production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, Nov. 22, edition. Stories include: EASMC head: 'Grinch stole Christmas'; Solar farm would help make renewable energy; Legislators hear from citizens about school safety; and a look at local sports. Luke Ausenbaugh and Dylan Casoni-Burch are your anchors. Emily Bennett is your director. Sarah Baldacchino is your editor.
- St. Mary's government department heads receive 2.5% salary increase
- St. Mary's schools propose $234 million budget
- Commissioners hear concerns at public forum
- Murder trial continues in overdose case
- Delegation in favor of seven of 18 proposed bills
- Deer cooperator permit to combat safety issues on base
- St. Mary's students could dance or do graphic design for credit
- If you feel something, do something
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Jan 20$0 admission