St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, May 10, edition. Stories include: county backs off on hiking property taxes, asbestos and oil tank leak prompt fixes, UCAC funding now approved, judge blocks deporting restaurateur, and a look at local sports. Jordan and Jessica are your anchors. Josh is your director. Erik is your editor.
Latest Special Section
- 2019 Southern Maryland summer sports scoreboard
- State pushes Route 5, Great Mills intersection for fed grant
- Great Mills man pleads guilty to assault and gun possession
- Lexington Park couple faces assault, destroying property charges
- County planners approve Hollywood Square development
- Detention center employee charged with contraband possession
- One trapped after two-car collision in Hollywood
- S. Mary's board of education approves $82,000 contract to paint two schools
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.