St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, May 31, edition. Stories include: county repaving miles of roads, work underway to save All Saints Episcopal Church, CSM to install pickleball courts and exercise equipment, Red Cross names new regional executive director, county valedictorians named, and a look at local sports. Luke and Dylan are your anchors. Emily is your director. Sarah is your editor.
- DEA data shows Tidewater, CVS pharmacies sold most opioids in St. Mary's
- Man arrested for attacking woman, violating parole
- St. Mary's first black Catholic high school receives visit from principals’ granddaughters
- Victim of St. Mary's lynching remembered through soil
- California man arrested for bank, liquor store robberies
- Meet the new teachers of SMCPS
- Two years later, are we making progress?
- 2019 Southern Maryland summer sports scoreboard
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.