St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's black team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Wednesday, May 15, edition. Stories include: police to take licenses in Real ID recall; county to study noise complaints; St. Mary's College of Maryland hikes tuition by 2%, and a look at local sports. Katrina and Louis are your anchors, and Annalise is your director and editor.
Latest Special Section
- Three teens face felony charges after shooting allegations
- Great Mills teen gets eight years after assault and gun charges
- County planners approve updated plan for Lexington Park growth area
- Protester who disrupted library event charged with five misdemeanors
- High school teacher allegedly solicited drugs from students
- Knowledge is power. Become empowered
- Judge denies bail to man accused of stalking
- New cycling program will help seniors get outdoors
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Jun 28Lunch is a donation from seniors 60 and older; $6 for others made the day of the event.