St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by the school's black team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Wednesday, May 15, edition. Stories include: police to take licenses in Real ID recall; county to study noise complaints; St. Mary's College of Maryland hikes tuition by 2%, and a look at local sports. Katrina and Louis are your anchors, and Annalise is your director and editor.
- DEA data shows Tidewater, CVS pharmacies sold most opioids in St. Mary's
- Man arrested for attacking woman, violating parole
- St. Mary's first black Catholic high school receives visit from principals’ granddaughters
- Victim of St. Mary's lynching remembered through soil
- California man arrested for bank, liquor store robberies
- Meet the new teachers of SMCPS
- Two years later, are we making progress?
- 2019 Southern Maryland summer sports scoreboard
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.