St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, May 17, edition. Stories include: proposed income tax rate now set at 3.17%, hospitals boast high safety scores, new student member of the St. Mary's school board announced, and a look at local sports. Tori and Dylan are your anchors, Emily is your director and Sarah is your editor. The students from TV/Video Production 1 class are taking over producing St. Mary's Now starting with this episode, and are introducing a new set and graphic colors. The students from the TV/Video Production 2 class have completed the course and will soon graduate. We wish them all the best in the future.
- 2019 Southern Maryland fall sports scoreboard
- St. Mary’s Ryken 48, Bishop O’Connell (Va.) 6
- St. Mary's Ryken football routs O'Connell to advance to WCAC championship game
- Sherrer and SMCM colleagues awarded science grant
- Walt Whitman 3, Leonardtown 1
- Leonardtown boys soccer falls in Class 4A state soccer final
- State soccer and volleyball championship roundup
- 2019 Southern Maryland high school fall sports standings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.