St. Mary's Now is a partnership between The Enterprise newspaper and the Dr. James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center's TV/video production program. This newsbrief is produced by school's gold team and covers stories from The Enterprise's Friday, May 17, edition. Stories include: proposed income tax rate now set at 3.17%, hospitals boast high safety scores, new student member of the St. Mary's school board announced, and a look at local sports. Tori and Dylan are your anchors, Emily is your director and Sarah is your editor. The students from TV/Video Production 1 class are taking over producing St. Mary's Now starting with this episode, and are introducing a new set and graphic colors. The students from the TV/Video Production 2 class have completed the course and will soon graduate. We wish them all the best in the future.
Latest Special Section
- Three teens face felony charges after shooting allegations
- Great Mills teen gets eight years after assault and gun charges
- County planners approve updated plan for Lexington Park growth area
- Protester who disrupted library event charged with five misdemeanors
- High school teacher allegedly solicited drugs from students
- Knowledge is power. Become empowered
- Judge denies bail to man accused of stalking
- New cycling program will help seniors get outdoors
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Jun 28Lunch is a donation from seniors 60 and older; $6 for others made the day of the event.