Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Enterprise provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/Enterprise. The deadline to place an obituary is 3 p.m. Monday for the Wednesday edition, and 3 p.m. Wednesday for the Friday edition. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email email@example.com.
- Positivity rate at vets home declining, officials say
- St. Mary's college employees brace for possible layoffs, furloughs
- Public questions St. Mary’s police accountability
- Tri-County Council members battle over transportation priorities
- As reopenings occur, extra precautions are taken
- 43 residents served by homeless encampment
- Chopticon teacher receives arts educator award
- Car flips in Mechanicsville
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.