As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
- Coronavirus cases rise to 1,108 in Charles County; 71 deaths so far
- Coronavirus cases rise to 1,085 in Charles County; 71 deaths so far
- Coronavirus cases rise to 1,056 in Charles County; 71 deaths so far
- Protect Your Lungs campaign announced at La Plata hospital
- Waldorf woman charged with assault, resisting arrest
- Commissioners to meet June 2
- Maryland's unclaimed property insert runs in June 3 edition
- New Charlotte Hall VA outpatient clinic opening delayed
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.