Kimberly Ann Barncord and Brent Michael Anderson will wed on July 28, 2018. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Suzanne Barncord of Swan Point and the late Scott Barncord. The groom is the son of Dennis and Regina Anderson of Waldorf. The bride-to-be is a graduate of St. Mary’s Ryken, East Carolina University and has a master’s degree from George Washington University. The groom is a graduate of Bishop McNamara, University of Delaware and has a master’s degree from American University.
As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
- Coronavirus testing site established in Waldorf
- Wedding planners postpone scheduled events
- Property managers modify operations during pandemic
- Charles economic development dept. looks to help businesses, workers survive
- Commissioners to meet April 7
- Charles County schools begins registration for kindergarten
- Working from home or not, women's pay still lags
- Author Cain excelled in crime fiction
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.