Charles County Public Library's Potomac Branch has closed its book drop until July 10 while repairs are made to the building. Materials me be returned to another branch or held without penalty. All fines and fees will be waived until further notice, and due dates will be extended. All access to the building and parking lots is prohibited during the closure.
As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
- Police briefs
- Coates, superhero comic writer, finds inspiration at library
- Charles County presents two options for school in fall
- The charitable trust fund should be abolished
- Nonprofit, Title I provide books to students
- Sheriff Berry is not making a difference
- Let's engage in neighborly civil discourse
- North Point graduate Thomas earns degree at Augusta University, currently playing basketball in Albania
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.