Town website: www.northbeachmd.org
8916 Chesapeake Ave.
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
9023 Bay Ave.
Activities: pier, beach, boardwalk, fishing and kayak, paddleboard and bicycle rentals
Mark R. Frazer
Note: There is a vacancy on the council at time of press, following the resignation of Councilman Ken Wilcox.
Stacey Wilkerson, town clerk, email@example.com
Joanne Hunt, treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsha Stiner, receptionist, email@example.com
Dawn Richardson, marketing/public relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Crump, code enforcement officer, email@example.com, 301-855-6681, ext. 104; 410-257-9618, ext. 104
Donald Bowen, public works director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 4030 11th St., 410-257-6335, 443-624-2161; 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
John Hofmann, engineer/zoning administrator, email@example.com, 410-535-5940, 410-257-9618
Richard Ball, waterfront manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 9023 Bay Ave., 410-286-3799
Economic Development Committee: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_advcommittees/ecodev
Environmental Committee: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_advcommittees/environ
Neighborhood Watch/Public Safety Committee: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_advcommittees/crime
Special Events Committee: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_advcommittees/specevents
Bayside History Museum Board: Grace Mary Brady, president
Board of Appeals: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_appeals/index
Board of Supervisors of Election: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_supelection/index
Ethics Commission: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_ethics/index
Historic Preservation Commission — Norma Jean Smith, chair; www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_historic/index
North Beach House and Garden Club — Deborah Noyes; 571-334-0289, www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_garden/index
Planning Commission: www.northbeachmd.org/pages/northbeachmd_planning/index
8536 Bayside Road, Chesapeake Beach
4030 11th St.
Corner of Third Street and Bay Avenue
4025 Fourth St.
9021 Dayton Ave.
9021 Dayton Ave.
9010 Chesapeake Ave.
• Comcast Cares Day/Plant the Town: TBD
• Farmers Market and Classic Car Cruise-In/Friday Night Art Fair: Friday nights spring through fall, dates TBD
• Movies on the Beach: May-October, dusk, free (September-October movies are “drive-in” at the visitor parking lot)
• North Beach VFD Carnival: TBD
• Concerts on the Beach: TBD
• Crafts & Campfires on the Beach: TBD
• End Hunger Dragon Boat Festival: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. June 10 at the boardwalk
• North Beach American Film Festival, June 23-25, www.nbaff.org
• Fireworks: July 2, dusk (rain date July 3), on the boardwalk (presented by Chesapeake Beach)
• Eat, Drink, Go Local/Art Festival: TBD
• Hound of the Town: TBD
• Boo Bash: TBD
• Light Up the Town: TBD
• Holiday Parade/Santa & Christmas on the Beach: First Saturday in December
Note: Event dates will be updated on the town website.