Several Southern Maryland supporters of President Donald Trump’s reelection bid took to the region’s waterways Saturday morning with a boat parade. The fleet began its excursion at St. Leonard Creek and traveled south to Naval Air Station Patuxent River. Event organizer Paul Harrison of Huntingtown told The Calvert Recorder that 55 vessels participated in the event.
As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
- New liquor license acquired for iconic store
- One dead, one seriously injured in bridge crash
- Commissioners mull expansion plans
- Second entrance to Hallowing Point Park now open
- St. Mary's College students voice racism concerns at college
- By way of virtual, reality sets in
- PG man charged with dangerous weapon concealment
- Let's engage in neighborly civil discourse
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.